The SMOK Mini V2 Coils have been designed for use with the SMOK TFV-Mini V2 Tank. Designed for sub ohm vaping there's a variety of versions of this SMOK replacement coil. Due to the sub ohm resistances, we recommend using high VG e-liquids of 60% and above for best performance.
- SMOK sub ohm vape coils
- Compatible with high VG e-liquids
- Mesh and standard builds available
S2 Quadruple coil has a resistance of 0.15ohm and performs best, between 30-70 watts which provides a denser cloud production with increased flavour.
Read below to prime coils correctly
- Drip your e-liquid on top of the coil making sure the cotton inside soaks up the liquid, keep dripping liquid until holes down the side of the coil become soaked.
- Refit your coil into the tank and fill with your e-liquid.
- Leave for at least 5 minutes.
- Take a few ‘Primer Puffs‘ by drawing on the tank WITHOUT pressing the fire button on your device.
- If your device has adjustable power start off low and work your way but up to your preferred power.
Please note all e-liquid brands have different levels of sweetener (sucrose) which can drastically shorten coil life.
Every now and then you tank might split and gurgle at you when you press the fire button, this means your coil has become ‘flooded’ with e-liquid. This usually happens when your device has sat for a period of time and is still soaking the coil.
If this occurs, remove your mouthpiece place a tissue over the top of opening and give your tank a good flick down, all the excess juice should find its way out and clear the gurgle and spitting.