Pack of 3 genuine replacement SMOK V12 Prince Dual Mesh coils. The SMOK TFV12 Prince Coils are designed for use with the SMOK V12 Prince Tank only. Designed for sub ohm vaping, these coils should be paired with high VG e-liquids that are 60% VG or higher.
- SMOK sub ohm coils
- Mesh coil builds
- Compatible with high VG e-liquids
Available in a variety of sub ohm resistances allowing for wattages of up to 190W. Many come with different coil builds, including Quadruple, Sextuple, and Decuple.
(NEW) DUAL MESH - 0.2 Ohm - Wattage: 70w-120w (Best 85w to 105w) - 3 Pack
Read below to prime coils correctly
- Drip your e-liquid on top of the coil making sure the cotton inside soaks up the liquid, keep dripping liquid until holes down the side of the coil become soaked.
- Refit your coil into the tank and fill with your e-liquid.
- Leave for at least 5 minutes.
- Take a few ‘Primer Puffs‘ by drawing on the tank WITHOUT pressing the fire button on your device.
- If your device has adjustable power start off low and work your way but up to your preferred power.
Please note all e-liquid brands have different levels of sweetener (sucrose) which can drastically shorten coil life.
Every now and then you tank might split and gurgle at you when you press the fire button, this means your coil has become ‘flooded’ with e-liquid. This usually happens when your device has sat for a period of time and is still soaking the coil.
If this occurs, remove your mouthpiece place a tissue over the top of opening and give your tank a good flick down, all the excess juice should find its way out and clear the gurgle and spitting.