- onvenient one-a-day easy-swallow tablets
- Contributes to healthy metabolism
- Contributes to healthy heart function
- Super-strong 7000% NRV tablets
Also known as thiamin or thiamine, Vitamin B1 is an important vitamin in the body for the heart, contributing to the maintenance of normal heart function. Like some other members of the B-vitamin group, Vitamin B1 is also important to energy, contributing to the maintenance of normal energy-yielding metabolism and normal immune and psychological function.
Each Lindens Vitamin B1 100mg tablet provides over 7000% NRV (Nutrient Reference Value) of Vitamin B1, meaning this product is a convenient way to support your nutrition and support your body.
Vitamin B1 contributes to normal:
- energy-yielding metabolism
- nervous system function
- psychological function
- heart function